Friday 27 July 2018

Colonial Candle Review:Graveyard Fog ~Halloween 2018~BEST Fragrance Nominee~ Bath & Body Works Style

http://img.youtube.com/vi/NPBWC9Evorg/0.jpg


Today I have for you an amazing BEST Fragrance nominee for 2018 from Colonial candle in the scent Graveyard Fog.
I will also discuss the companion candle sold separately part of a new Halloween Duo called Jack-o'-lantern.
Both candles are a paraffin blended soft wax 14.5 oz 3 wick vessel with a burn time around 50 hours retailing for $15.00 in white wax.
The accompanying wax melts which are sold separately at 2.75 ounces retailing for $4.00 have six individual melts that release fragrance for up to 6-8 hours. The Graveyard fog melts have black wax and the Jack-o'-lantern has orange wax.
The scent notes for Graveyard Fog reads as follows:
Top notes: Sweet Orange, candied ginger
Middle notes: Black licorice, Basil leaf
Bottom notes: French vanilla
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
The scent notes for Jack O'Lantern reads as follows:
Top notes: Bing cherry, Pumpkin puree, Squash blossoms
Middle notes: Cinnamon sticks, Clove buds, Freshly ground nutmeg
Bottom notes: Brown sugar, Crushed pecan, Maple, French vanilla
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
As a lot of you know at this point I have a passion for fragrance and I feel I could have been more descriptive with this review but I was so excited about how authentic and beautiful this fragrance was!
It's the consummate black licorice fragrance with a slight sweetness but that peppery, root beer spiciness that you either LOVE or hate.
Jack-o'-lantern is definitely more mass appeal and is the perfect pumpkin spice fragrance that actually has a little bit of a bakery undertone.
It's not that the fragrance wasn't as good as the Graveyard fog but I really wanted something different and Graveyard fog provided that for me.
Are you someone who enjoys the taste or like me the fragrance of black licorice or are you in the other camp that loathes and detests it? Lol
As I have mentioned above these fragrances will be available on the Colonial Candle website August 16th and they both get my highest recommendations.
If you need a really strong throw I would suggest with the Graveyard fog picking up a couple wax melts and each clamshell has six uses.
One of you just pointed out that this candle is available NOW so I will include the link to Colonialcandles website in the description.
As always thank you for being the best part of my day and please leave your thoughts and input in the comment section below.
Shawn

Image and likeness copywritten courtesy of Colonial Candle

Link to Graveyard fog on the Colonial Candle website:
https://colonialcandle.com/products/grave-yard-fog-scented-jar-candle

Subscribe to my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e9nzGJNMbGeBA0oycireA

Link to my Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/hearth_and_soul_/?hl=en

The opinions expressed in this review/commentary are my own personal beliefs and expressions!
My goal is to provide my honest feedback using my very idiosyncratic and unique personality that most will appreciate yet others may find offensive.
If you are someone with delicate sensibilities or are easily offended I suggest you not watch my channel.
The video you are watching was recorded on my own device using my own free time with products traditionally purchased with my own money unless otherwise specified.
If discussing anything of a medical nature it is against the law for me to diagnose or give advice. I can only share my personal story and experience!
Any information provided about a company's intellectual property from a secondary source unless obtained illegally is protected under my 1st Amendment constitutional rights!
How my item performs is not a guarantee that you will have the same result.
How I interpret a product may also differ and that is based on personal perception and taste!
My verbiage is not meant to cause duress,emotional stress nor be slanderous towards any product, manufacturer,corporation or person!
Any rude,insultive or derogatory comments will get you deleted and blocked from my channel as well as get you reported should said behavior continue for harassment.
You are entitled to your opinion as I am of mine but you are not entitled to denigrate,disrespect,cyberbully or slanderize!
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos.
I always welcome recommendations so feel free to contact me at any time.
Shawn

~If you are a company looking for me to review a product please contact me directly at my email address in the About Me section of my YouTube channel which is also included below~

hearth_and_soul@yahoo.com

source
http://www.2017halloween.tk/colonial-candle-reviewgraveyard-fog-halloween-2018best-fragrance-nominee-bath-body-works-style/

No comments:

Post a Comment