Friday 1 June 2018

Halloween Indoor Outdoor Decorations Part 2

http://img.youtube.com/vi/lhXu4po7IZk/0.jpg


Ok so here's the second part of my Halloween decorations video. I made it before Halloween with time to spare. HA! I'm happy with the decorations this year. I think we're pretty much set as far as indoor stuff. Now I need to focuse on outdoor stuff so that's what I'll look for when stuff goes on clearance. I realized at night only my two lights are visible so it would be nice to set up some spot lights somehow. My doorway is pretty sparse too so I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any. I don't like tacky cloth monsters hanging over my displays though. If I have any kind of monster eventually I'd like it to look nice so I'm very picky. I am happy with the pumpkins we bought and I plan to buy more still as there's one other patch we go to every year we still have to hit.

source
http://www.2017halloween.tk/halloween-indoor-outdoor-decorations-part-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment