Tuesday 21 November 2017

Fall & Halloween Decor Haul! ♡ Vintage & Girly Pink Decor ♡ Fall 2017

http://img.youtube.com/vi/m_QhHTv17TU/0.jpg


Hi Friends,
I am so excited to share my last few Halloween & Fall decor items with you for the year. A little bit of vintage/traditional, black and white and of course, pink decor too!

I just filmed my first Christmas Decor haul too and I can't wait to share that with you all. Stay tuned for the video very very soon!

I hope you all have a FABULOUS HALLOWEEN! Stay safe and have fun celebrating!

I hope you all are doing well and have a fabulous day!

ALSOOOO! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 40,000+ SUBSCRIBERS! Can't wait to film my 40k giveaway!! YAAAYY!

XOXO
- Lauryn

♡ ♡ ♡
Lauryn Gardner
P.O. Box 1621
Elk Grove, CA 95759-1621
♡ ♡ ♡

If you are new to my channel, HI WELCOME! I would love it if you subscribed and joined my little family here on YouTube! I hope you stay awhile and we can get to know each other!! YAY!


♡ ♡ MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ♡ ♡

Instagram - @LaurynNicoleGardner

Snapchat - LaurynNGardner

Twitter - @LaurynNGardner

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

*** Any rude or negative comments will be deleted and you will be blocked. This rule stands for all of my videos! My channel is a positive place where we can share ideas and all converse about our favorite things. ***


Okay, byeeeee!
I hope you have one fabulous day!

For Business Inquiries Only: Laurynnicolegardner@yahoo.com

- FTC: This video is not sponsored.
- Background Music:
* "Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

source
http://www.2017halloween.tk/fall-halloween-decor-haul-%e2%99%a1-vintage-girly-pink-decor-%e2%99%a1-fall-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment